zerox86 - Credits
Code and data used in zerox86
- The built-in x86 disassembler is based on Robin Hilliard's disasm.cpp.
- The zerox86 icon was created by hi-ban.
Online reference material
- Borland's Turbo Assembler 3.0 Quick Reference Guide has always been my favourite reference for x86 opcodes and their cycle counts.
It has data for processors only up to 486, which however is fine, as after that the processors became so fast and complex that cycle counting became irrelevant.
- Richard F. Ferraro's Programmer's Guide to the EGA and VGA Cards has thorough (1040 pages!) information about every aspect of programming for those cards.
- Thom Hogan's The Programmer's PC Sourcebook contains a lot of useful info as well.